Thursday, July 4, 2013

Winter Daughter, A Young Girl's Quest

Winter Daughter
On this day 237 years ago, our ancestors here in the U.S., gave us the gift of great genes … a DNA of democracy, reverence for education, law and order, equality and justice. Like all peoples, we haven't always lived up to our potential but today is a day to remember what we were given and to renew our commitment to protecting this great gift for future generations.

I hope on this day ... and all the days following it, you find your own way to declare freedom ... and act!  There are many types of freedom and gifts of DNA to fulfill and protect.  Today, my gift to you  … and to myself … is a written piece that showed up over the past few weeks.  It is a new direction for my writing and I'm not sure what to do with it other than to give it away.  


I hope you enjoy it … and, if you do, I would love to hear from you.  Actually, I'd love to hear from you even if it isn't your cup of tea.

Click here for Winter Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment